|Your Town Council welcomes you to Lake Los Angeles.
Your Town Council Welcomes You!
Lake Los Angeles Rural Town Council
P. O. Box 500012
Lake Los Angeles, CA 93550
Lake Los Angeles Rural Town Council General Meeting Tuesday October 25, 2016 7:00 pm.
The Lake Los Angeles Rural Town Council website is changing!
We are still under contruction and will announce the new Lake Los Angeles Rural Town Council website soon!
In addition, we have a new bill board to roll out, and a few new members .
Please welcome Cindy Greshler and Francisco Merlan
Stay tuned for the announcement!
Lake Los Angeles Rural Town Council General Meeting, Tuesday 10/25/2016 7:00 pm.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Announcement of Trunk or Treat at the Park.
4. Announcement of new members- Cindy Greshler –Corresponding Secretary, Francisco Merlan-Treasurer.
5. Speaker –Brian Brown- Power Point Presentation of a resident flood plan
6. New Business –Guest speaker for November – Cristina Gonzales AVPH –Best Start.
A. Set up Committees- Focus on goal setting
7. Current Business-
A. Website Launch coming soon
B. LA County Public Works Traffic Study of 180th ave. and Ave. O, and Palmdale Blvd.
C. Bank Letter- Move to approve new letter adding Francisco Merlan
8. Old Business- Nominate a Neighborhood/Trashbins
9. Public Announcements
Resident Complaints- lack of police response to call for a car break-in, and noise complaint.Resident Requests-Bring back the Lake
Deputy White –Crime Update
Regina Bradley –Park Update
Move to close meeting
Meanwhile, Come out and support the Mustang Market every Friday at
Lake Los Angeles School 16310 East Ave Q from 4:00 to 7:00 pm for some great fresh
produce, food trucks, and artisan crafts.
A big Thank You to Lynne Moore for making the Mustang Market happen.
Come out every Friday from Sept. 2 to October 28th and see what is new in the market!
Please submit questions ahead of time via our contact form.
To apply please fill out the application and bring it to the next meeting.
2016 Election Application
What does your Town Council do?
The Lake Los Angeles Rural Town Council (LLARTC) represents the interests of the people of Lake Los Angeles to various government agencies such as:
- The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors
- California State agencies and representatives
- Federal government offices.
- Any other interested parties which may affect our area
The goals of this Rural Town Council (RTC) are to:
Act as a unified, representative voice for the community of Lake Los Angeles, conveying the needs and wishes of the residents to any county, state or federal governmental body or agency. The Lake Los Angeles Rural Town Council (LLARTC) is not a governing body.
Lake Los Angeles boundaries:
The boundaries of the Lake Los Angeles sphere of influence, represented by this town council are as follows:
1. Bordered on the North by Avenue J from 120th Street East to the San Bernardino County line.
2. Bordered on the East by the San Bernardino County Line from Avenue J to Avenue S.
3. Bordered on the South by Avenue S from the San Bernardino County line
. to Longview Road and Avenue Q from Longview Road to 120th Street E.
4. Bordered on the West by Longview Road from Avenue S to Avenue Q
. and 120th Street East from Avenue Q to Avenue J.
Community Concerns...Your Town Council exists to provide a forum for the needs of our community to be heard.
The committee meetings to the right need your support - please pick one and attend?