|Your Town Council welcomes you to Lake Los Angeles.
Your Town Council Welcomes You!
Lake Los Angeles Rural Town Council
P. O. Box 500012
Lake Los Angeles, CA 93550
General Meeting is on August 25th, 7:00 pm @ Lake Los Angeles Gymnasium at Sorensen Park
The county will have representatives to discuss the options for the drainage issues on P-8.
Agenda Planning is on August 5, 7:00 pm @ Lake Los Angeles Gymnasium at Sorensen Park
We have started to dissolve the council because no one else is willing to serve.
If we have enough people volunteer, we will stop that process and continue with the council. Use the election form below to volunteer.
Please submit questions ahead of time via our contact form.
We need Six Council Members. We also need a Sergent of Arms
To apply please fill out the application and bring it to the next meeting.
2015 Election Application
What does your Town Council do?
The Lake Los Angeles Rural Town Council (LLARTC) represents the interests of the people of Lake Los Angeles to various government agencies such as:
- The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors
- California State agencies and representatives
- Federal government offices.
- Any other interested parties which may affect our area
The goals of this Rural Town Council (RTC) are to:
Act as a unified, representative voice for the community of Lake Los Angeles, conveying the needs and wishes of the residents to any county, state or federal governmental body or agency. The Lake Los Angeles Rural Town Council (LLARTC) is not a governing body.
Lake Los Angeles boundaries:
The boundaries of the Lake Los Angeles sphere of influence, represented by this town council are as follows:
1. Bordered on the North by Avenue J from 120th Street East to the San Bernardino County line.
2. Bordered on the East by the San Bernardino County Line from Avenue J to Avenue S.
3. Bordered on the South by Avenue S from the San Bernardino County line
. to Longview Road and Avenue Q from Longview Road to 120th Street E.
4. Bordered on the West by Longview Road from Avenue S to Avenue Q
. and 120th Street East from Avenue Q to Avenue J.
Community Concerns...Your Town Council exists to provide a forum for the needs of our community to be heard.
The committee meetings to the right need your support - please pick one and attend?